There are a lot of considerations involved in boating. Prospective boaters have to determine if they would rather rent or buy a boat, and boat owners have to perform basic maintenance in order to keep their boat engines working effectively. For more information on these topics, please visit the links below or call (207) 693-6264 to speak with Moose Landing Marina’s knowledgeable staff.
- Read this Los Angeles Times article for some great insight on renting or buying a boat.
- Do you plan on using a boat for an extended period of time? Then you should consider buying one, according to the NY Daily News.
- Learn about engine flushing, cleaning, and other outboard motor care tips at DiscoverBoating.com.
- Find out how zinc anodes protect your boat’s engine from rust and how to replace them at BoatUS.com.
- Visit YachtSurvey.com for a precise explanation on how marine corrosion can ruin your boat’s engine.